Tuesday 8 December 2009

Day Two!

Oh Oh it has been an exciting day! But one of contrasting emotions! I've an opportunity to go work abroad for a month. That is the exciting part. The contrast is that I would be away from Nicola for a whole month. I really can't visualise that - it leaves me a bit speechless.

I never imagined we'd ever be apart for that long, but then again I never imagined I'd ever work abroad. But then again, I never imagined I'd have a job up until a few months ago =) I did manage to find refuge in Stephen, who just happened to turn up on Skype at the right time!

Oh oh, that brings me to a different topic. Work! I really like my work - I'm surrounded by many talented people, and yet they never make me feel out of place. Most of that is because of Graeme and Kirsty (yes even you!) who have just been awesome since I started.

If only it wasn't so far away =( Still, it does give me plenty of opportunities for funny or uncomfortable stories about public transport. And plenty of practice for Oz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment